How long does it take your B12 sub-lingual to dissolve?

gapeach19685
on 6/10/10 8:14 am - Ormond Beach, FL
I am using the one from BA as well and it does take forever and it is also uncomfortable under my tongue.  I am switching when I run out.  Unfortunalty I bought a 3 month supply and I am very bad about remembering to take them.  My doc only told me to take it once a week but I have been told that I need more than that.

Georgia

butterbutt
on 6/10/10 11:08 am - Waynesville, NC
Mine takes about 30 seconds....I also get a shot!

LogansMommy
on 6/10/10 11:19 am - Marietta, GA
I am preop and use a drop kind from Walmart Natures ???, subling. and it takes 30 seconds...you use the dropper to drop it under your tongue and leave it there. It tastes pretty good. I love it. I should also add that it has helped my levels & headaches too!
I am curious to see how the injectables will be like post op~

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

barbccrn
on 6/10/10 9:42 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Less than 5 seconds. I use the Trader Joe brand...they are micro pills compared to the BA brand.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

mariarturner
on 10/24/14 8:27 pm

I get my vitamin b12 sublingual tablet from vita4life. Having tried vitamin b12 from brands like BA and solgar which took really long to dissolve and absorb, I switched to vita4life on my nuts advice. These vitamins are easy to absorb under the tongue and take hardly two minutes to dissolve. Vita4life provides vitamin b12 in the form of methylcobalamin that can be directly absorbed by the body.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/24/14 11:32 pm - OH

Can you please quit digging up FOUR YEAR OLD posts to promote your vitamins?  If you are only here to seek things, that is against the Terms of Service for the site.

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Journey2takeitoff
on 6/11/10 4:02 pm - Sacramento, CA
I use Spring Valley from Wal-Mart. They taste good and dissolve in 30-45 seconds. I haven't had my surgery yet but I am getting prepared.

Good Luck

Journey 2 Take It Off - Marie  
HW 317/SW 272/CW 229/GW 170

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views