TMI ALERT! Female stuffages...

kim C.
on 3/23/11 1:31 pm
I get it under my boobs in the summer ... And I know it sounds too good to true but Caledon baby powder..Cures it in 2 days... I put ALOT!! Multiple times a day everything is white..lol .. But such relief! Has to be the Caledon. God luck...I know it is so uncomfortable!
ChrissyD70
on 3/23/11 11:51 pm - O'Fallon, MO
I will look for that today... gold bond and baby powder havent done anything
I am very good at having opinions and always willing to share :)  Not shy at all!
Check out my site.. www.showmetheskinny.weebly.com

texashello
on 3/23/11 1:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I don't have this issue, but I read something the other day that probiotics help this issue...probiotics are supposed to be good for you any way! Hugs to you, it sounds painful.

Highest weight 227, 200 day of surgery,  120 goal, at 109 now and still dropping
Stretch goal reached 7 months post op!   www.FollowMeWell.com
RNY 10.19.2010        
5'2" tall
biggbabeefornow
on 3/23/11 3:29 pm - brownstown, MI
most insurance will pay for plastic surgery a year after wls if you are having that type of issue due to the surgery i hope this helps
       sw/324 cw/332 gw/155          
BUNNET
on 3/23/11 5:08 pm - Tacoma, WA
i know it sound crazy use coconut oil. rub it in real good for a few days. i used this on my husband and it fixed him. so now if they pop up he puts some on the spots and it sooths it and heals it. i use it for my scar and dry skin. we love it. you can buy it at the health food stores and sometimes vitamin stores. it looks like crisco but don't let that stop you it is a wonderful thing.it really works
ChrissyD70
on 3/23/11 11:55 pm - O'Fallon, MO
Someone else has said that also.  with tea tree oil added... I am going to try that and the caldeon powder...
I am very good at having opinions and always willing to share :)  Not shy at all!

Perfumesheep
on 3/23/11 10:49 pm - CT
RNY on 11/01/10 with
Sunlight is supposed to gold therapy for psoriasis, I am wondering if he tanning beds would help. Just a thought!
ChrissyD70
on 3/23/11 11:53 pm - O'Fallon, MO
Sunlight is fantastic for psoriasis... I love the summer... but I am not about to go out naked... and I am too claustrophobic for tanning beds.. :)

I know it helps with the usual scaly psoriasis.. not sure about this kind..

ChrissyD70
on 3/23/11 11:57 pm - O'Fallon, MO
Update:  Have appt with Dermatologist this monday..

In the meantime, going to try the powder AND coconut oil w/ tea tree oil added... Slap the oil on at night and powder in the am... 

....to be continued

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 115 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views