syntrax 13 flavor sampler

PriscillaY
on 3/23/11 2:15 am - Highland Falls, NY
Where is the cheapest place online, shipping included to find this?

highest weight: 387 starting weight: 375 current weight: 223 goal weight: 175    
Smileygrl810
on 3/23/11 2:22 am
You can't get it online. You have to call them and ask them about the 13 samples for $13. They only offer it on the phone. I no longer have the phone number but look at their website and get it and call. No shipping or handling or tax either. And it only took about 3 business days to get here. Good luck.
LogansMommy
on 3/23/11 5:22 am - Marietta, GA
On March 23, 2011 at 9:22 AM Pacific Time, Smileygrl810 wrote:
You can't get it online. You have to call them and ask them about the 13 samples for $13. They only offer it on the phone. I no longer have the phone number but look at their website and get it and call. No shipping or handling or tax either. And it only took about 3 business days to get here. Good luck.
www.mybariatricpantry.com/SYNTRAX_NECTAR_PROTEIN_POWDER_SAMP LES_p/nectar-sample.htm

www.bestpricenutrition.com/Syntrax-Nectar-Sampler-Pack-11-Pa cks.html

Smileygrl810
on 3/23/11 7:04 am
I meant you can't get them online from the syntrax website. Sorry. Also, it still ended up being cheaper to call and do the 13 for 13 then the other websites because the other websites charged s/h and or tax. Calling Syntrax gave you 1 sample of each flavor nectar there is.

Highest Weight: 318 lbs
Surgery Weight: 265 lbs
Current Weight: 183 lbs
Goal Weight: 145 lbs 
waitinggame
on 3/23/11 2:23 am - Bowie, MD
Netrition.com has it. I just ordered it for my friend. Can't recall the price though.

Good luck!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

Kenyatta W.
on 3/23/11 2:31 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13
Hello....

I had ordered my samples from
www.mybariatricpantry.com and the cost was $13 but you have to pay for shipping too which is I can't recalled but around $3 or $4 dollars.

I hope this helps!

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 150  GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

bunnyandbubby
on 3/23/11 4:14 am - Henderson, NV
 The cheapest I found was also at mybariatricpantry.com.

ANDREA 

HW 290/GW 159 (reached 2/19/11)/CW 142

grmadeb01
on 3/23/11 4:33 am - FL
i did not want to try some of the flavors that came with that special as i knew they were not with in my taste buds liking..so i ordered samples from vitalady, and got to pick out the flavors i wanted to try, i got several types of the juice ones some with splenda and some with out...the price was about the same as the cost of the samples you get...just a thought if you do not like some of those flavors
have a great day
debby
M M
on 3/23/11 7:50 am
 I would probably go direct, since they give those free to the sellers.
Tessie W.
on 3/23/11 9:06 am
You def want to get samples.  I got them and glad I did because I didn't like any of them!

Most Active
Recent Topics