Which Brand of Multivitamin Do You Use?

SusieQ624
on 3/25/11 3:13 am - Catheys Valley, CA
I've been using the Bariatric Advantage chewables since I had my surgery.  I'm tired of the chalkiness and flavors, so I want to switch to a capsule.  I don't have any issues with swallowing pills.

What is a good brand that I can buy at the store?  I live near a Wal-Mart, Target, GNC, and Vitamin Shoppe.

curvaceousdiva
on 3/25/11 3:14 am - Hyattsville, MD
centrum chewables either orange or silver
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
nancybugg
on 3/25/11 3:22 am, edited 3/25/11 3:22 am - Riverview, FL
I use Designs for Health twice daily multis.  They are a quick disolve capsule specially designed for bariatric patients.  I buy them online though.
artathart
on 2/28/12 10:15 am - FL
I also use the multi from my dietician Designs for Health, they are rather expensive where do you get yours online?  I thought you had to get them from a doctor.....
Jessica M.
on 3/25/11 3:25 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Does your surgeon's office sell any of the bariatric products?  Mine has a wide variety of the bariatric advantage and Celebrate vitamins.  I use the celebrate capsule.  I love it.  I just run by their office and pick them up when I run out.

Celebrate also has a YUMMY mandrin orange flavored multi, and the texture is really good!

HW 311/SW 274.4/CW216/GW 130
SusieQ624
on 3/25/11 3:28 am - Catheys Valley, CA
My surgeon does sell supplements, but his office is about an hour away from where I live.  Plus, he has a huge mark-up on the products he sells.

Jessica M.
on 3/25/11 3:32 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Well that stinks.  My Dr's office sells them for exactly the same price as online, plus I save on shipping. 

HW 311/SW 274.4/CW216/GW 130
Amy R.
on 3/25/11 3:27 am
I do the Centrum Chewables, they taste much better than the ones I was using (they're orange flavored), but I know some folks just use the Centrum Silver which are not chewable and they do fine.
SusieQ624
on 3/25/11 3:31 am - Catheys Valley, CA
I thought Centrum Silver was for people that are 50+.  I'm not even half that age yet.  Or are they recommended because the have higher amounts of the vitamins?

poet_kelly
on 3/25/11 7:07 am - OH
They are not much different than regular Centrum but have no iron, which elderly people typically do not need in a multi.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 345 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 217 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 375 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?