Stall...what do you think of my daily menu??

wendy3223
on 3/27/11 7:12 am
 Hello everyone, 
I have been in a stall for about two weeks, I got below 200 :) and then just kind of got stuck!!  I am trying to change up my menu and workouts, but nothing is moving as of yet...this is my diet from yesterday, what do you think of it?

Wake up:  Protein shake (25 grams)
Bkfst:  Scrambled egg (7 grams)
Snack 1 oz beef jerky (14 grams)
Lunch: 1/4 cup Chili beans with cheese (about 10 grams)
snack: proteing shake (25 grams)
Dinner: 1 crm. cheese stuffed anaheim chili from the bbq (my one indulgence at a friend BBq last night), approximately 1/4 cup chili beans and 1 oz of tri tip...all spread out over the course of about 2 hours (not sure of the protein grams in this)

within all this i drank close to 60 ounces of water/crystal light.

Any opinions or suggestions, I really feel like I ate A TON of food yesterday, is this too much to be eating, is that why I can't break this stall maybe??

~Wendy~

mksgr1
on 3/27/11 7:26 am
okay so I am only 6 weeks out myself but that menu sounds good to me.  I think sometimes the body just resists change.  Keep doing what you are doing and you will be okay.  Also try incorportating some more exercise in the day like when you do laundry don't use any baskets but carry everything to where it needs to go.  Go grocery shopping at aldis (if there is one near you) and don't use grocery bags.  Carry all the items into your house without the help of bags and then put it away.  This will kind of help get a little more excercise without it seeming like work.

cindy31
on 3/27/11 9:02 am - Gwynn Oak, MD
I stalled stalled from week 2-6 I am now 8 weeks out and dropped 26 pounds since week 6.
            Highest weight- 325  Day of surgery- 301  Post surgery -306            
johnsoca
on 3/27/11 10:35 am - Madison, AL
I'd try increasing my water intake if I were you. I always lose faster when my fluids are up over 64 oz. in a day.

Most Active
Recent Topics