Ahhh I think I figured it out

jillbhappy
on 3/30/11 7:43 am - Oceanside, CA
Ive been really tired with no motivation for the last 2 wks. My exercise routine has suffered and I have to force myself to do dinner and get in even a short walk most nites. I have no problem sleeping 9 or 10 hrs and still have a hard time getting up in the morning. Last Sunday I did absolutely nothing I laid around and read and watched tv..Honestly I never got my ass off the couch. I NEVER do this unless I'm really sick.

So anyways I was thinking about it and realized that I started to feel this way when I ran out of my Celebrate vitamins and started taking my families vitamins from Costco (yes I doubled up). But could this be the reason?? Or just a coincidence?? I reordered today hoping it makes a difference. The sooner they get here the better

Tired of being tired!
Jill
Surgery date 2/8/10
Start weight 264

Nothing Great Was Ever Achieved Without Enthusiasm!     
Ladytazz
on 3/30/11 7:51 am
Have you had labs done lately? I would start there. I wouldn't think that a change of vitamins would be responsible for you feeling so bad.
jillbhappy
on 3/30/11 7:53 am - Oceanside, CA
Actually had them about a month ago and all was good D was alittle low so I increased that but everything else was good.  Do you think it could be I don't break down the Costco vits as well as the Bariatric ones?
Jill
Surgery date 2/8/10
Start weight 264

Nothing Great Was Ever Achieved Without Enthusiasm!     
Geminisappho
on 3/30/11 10:48 pm - Atascadero, CA
Geminisappho
on 3/30/11 10:51 pm - Atascadero, CA
Opps I don't know how I deleted my last post, sorry.
I was just saying that I have one friend whom switched to costco brand from celebrate when they were 6 months out and they felt a difference in how they felt. I honestly can't tell you what their lab stats were though. So she went back to celebrate and feels better. Everyone is different though so maybe newer labs may be in order?
Good luck to you!
***ADRIENNE**