2nd Time around for Insurance approval

Kim F.
on 4/1/11 7:31 am - CA
I had posted two weeks ago about BCBS CA PPO not approving my Gastric Bypass due to NOT having a COMPLETE documents stating my attempts on weightloss. 
CROSS your fingers....

I drove about 45 minutes to give my Insurance coordinator MORE information.  I am so nervous!!!

I was a little upset weeks ago, because I gave ALL the weightloss attempts and dates.  ALong with Nut reports, Psych Eval, and PCP letter...then Insurance made it look like it was me.....WTH..

Hope everyone is doing well and Happy 1st of April.  Good luck to all !

bama1
on 4/1/11 8:15 am - Oklahoma City, OK
 Good luck to you.  It took mine 2 times through before they approved.  Now my surgery is Monday!
Kim F.
on 4/1/11 12:10 pm - CA
Thanku for the luck my way, i really need it :)

Congrats on your approval and best wishes for speedy recovery and successful journey.
Gabriel B.
on 4/1/11 1:29 pm - Silver Spring, MD
I wish you the best of luck with receiving your approval for surgery. I originally applyed for the surgery with my insurance in 2007 and was denied. I got another job and applied again Dec 2010.. Got approved and finally had my surgery 5 weeks ago. So, I know how you feel!! Waited 4 years and finally got it. And lost 70 pounds in 5 weeks!! Good Luck and hope you don't have to wait as long as I did.
 gb23_2004