Getting on my DAMN Nerves!!!!!!

Reesheda H.
on 4/5/11 11:11 pm - Jackson, MS

Just got done snapping on the DH.  He has started the midnight shift at his job.  But wants to ***** and complain that when me and the kids come home we make to much noise.  Excuse me but he only has to take care of his Damn self
Go get the kids
Cook
Clean
Take them to school
Work --2 JOBs occasionally
Oh did I mention I work 2 JOBS.

The hell with that.  Get off go home and go to BED.  He only has to take care of making sure he doesn't oversleep for work.  Just gets on my nerves how selfish and out of reality men really are. 
And today is not the day I am up a pound!!!GRRRRRRRRR

Thanks for listening!!!!

suezq42
on 4/5/11 11:20 pm - CAMBRIDGE, Canada
Hang in there. i am struggling in so many ways right now too and the last thing we need is the added family stress. you think at some point they might just grow up and step up but i dont think it happens. if you focus on one thing today focus on taking off that one pound you put on, you can do it
OIMPHS
on 4/6/11 12:26 am - ROCK ISLAND, IL
how selfish and out of reality men really are

I hear ya! I hope your day gets better.
Jodi H.
on 4/6/11 12:44 am - Apache Junction, AZ
I can definately say "been there, done that" & its super rude & inconsiderate of them!  After 16 yrs of dealing with the crap I left this past January & got my own apartment.  We've been working on things since then & he & I do see that we both have alot of faults that contributed to this.  We'll probably be living together again in the next few months but I definately got his attention by doing this.  It's sad that it had to go that far but if that's what it takes I guess it was worth it.  My pschologist told me a very long time ago that I did waaaaay too much for him & he needed to take on some of the responsibilities but he fought me every step of the way.  Now he does things without me even asking.  Hang in there!

Jodi ** HW: 240 / CW: 221 / GW: 135
Reesheda H.
on 4/6/11 1:03 am - Jackson, MS
Jodi, thanks. Sometimes men need a reality check.  And you are right I do too much for him.  We have 3 kids and including him I feel like it is 4.  I am just tired and my surgery seems to be catching up with me.  I have been doing good up until this point.  But this is just ridiculous.  They will never understand what Women go through or how we are the GLUE that holds it together, until WE leave them.  Just plain DUMMIES.  As far as my 1lb I think it is stress, I am super bloated.  I really ate alot of salty stuff yesterday.  Gonna drink extra water and weigh again on Saturday.  I hope things get better with you and your DH.  But for me , I am just gonna pretend I am Divorced today and it will pass, I HOPE

Jodi H.
on 4/6/11 1:59 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
Yes the do need reality checks from time to time!  Our son is grown now but I work full-time & go to school full-time on top of it.  He's still having a VERY difficult time with the fact that any free time I have is spent with my nose in a book but he's going to have to deal with it because I have at least another 2 yrs to go in school at minimum.  Have you tried sitting down when there are no little ones around & having a heart to heart with him about this?

I wouldn't worry about the 1lb though.  From the sound of it it could just be water retention from all of the salt.  I know I personally don't do well with alot of salt!

Jodi ** HW: 240 / CW: 221 / GW: 135
seattledeb
on 4/6/11 1:38 am
Okay...not to stick up for your husband..but for someone who has worked nights for 30 years I can understand a little his frustration. The world runs on people who work during the day. You have to really focus to flip that.
Yes..he should be nice to you..he should worship all the you do but it is hard switching to nights.
Take care,
Deb T.

dkwilliams1
on 4/6/11 2:19 am - AK
right there with ya sista !!!!

Reesheda H.
on 4/6/11 2:50 am - Jackson, MS
He has been on nights for 2 months and i have worked nights for 2 years.  Life goes on, you have to adjust.  Y is it that the WOMAN is always the one adjusting.  Hell he should adjust and help me with these kids and other responsiblities.  He doesnt have anything to do but get off and go to sleep.  Me on the other hand i have a whole host of things to do.  I work too, so when will he adjust to me.  i think that is Bull**it.  he has all say to sleep.  i work some days 16 hours and i adjust myself to the things i am responsible for.  i am tired of women making excuses for men and MEN making excuses for themselves.  They need to grow-up and be more responsible.&  STOP whining and complaining.

snguyen17
on 4/6/11 3:25 am
Right with you....I have to hold down a job, keep the household in order, handle the kids...all HE has to do is work...and he golf with the buddies the two days he's at home...really, it's like having another kid in the house...one that you don' t need to be responsible for!  Gesh, men do need to get a clue...

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 205 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 80 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 120 views
Recent Topics