Anyone have to pay half?

Arinsho2
on 4/19/11 3:11 am
All the paperwork is turned in and now it's the waiting game!!! I'm getting revised from the band to the bypass and so my insurance might not approve me. If that's the case then I will have to pay for half of it. It they approve the band removal but not the bypass (or vice verse) then I will have to pay for what they don't cover! I will pay not matter what, I'm so ready to just have it done and get the waiting over!!!
Arin----Revision from Band to BYPASS!!!!                        
silly_sandy
on 4/19/11 5:34 am - IL
My hospital bill for my RNY just came and it was $51,000.  I was responsible for $500.  I am still waiting for the rest of the bills.  Hopefully, your insurance covers both!  Good luck.

HW: 307  SW:  254  CW: 177 GW: 150
shellre
on 4/19/11 8:21 am
My BCBS deductible was 50%. I had a 12,000 balance when all was said and done.I've been paying it slowly but just decided to get a second job to get it paid off in two years. It's kind of ironic because a year ago I wouldn't have been able to get the second job because I had no energy. After the surgery I know I can put the effort in and then some!
  Hi friend! - Michelle

hskermdic
on 4/19/11 10:18 am - KS
I was private pay from the beginning.  My hospital only charges $25,000 for the whole deal including preop labs, surgeon fee etc.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 235 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 68 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 68 views