Bariatric Fusion Vitamins Disount Coupon?

VictoriaA
on 4/20/11 2:29 am
Does anyone have a discount coupon for the Bartatric Fusion Vitamins?
Thanks

poet_kelly
on 4/20/11 3:20 am - OH
Why would you want one?  They don't have all the nutrients we need.

Really, you'd need eight a day, not four.  The ASMBS says you need 200% of the RDA of most things but four of those only gives you 100% of many things.  So you'd need eight.

The ASMBS says you need 1500-2000 mg calcium citrate per day.  Four BF gives you only 1200 mg calcium - but it's not all citrate.  Some is calcium carbonate, which you won't absorb.  So you'd need extra calcium citrate but I dunno how  much 'cause they don't tell you how much they have.

You'd still need B12 because we can't absorb B12 we swallow because we lack intrinsic factor in our pouch.  You'd need a sublingual, or patch, or nasal spray, or shots.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

silly_sandy
on 4/20/11 4:32 am - IL
My doctor recommended Bariatric Fusion, too.  I don't get it.  Now that I'm through the bottle I bought, what should I be taking?  I just picked up Centrum chewables (2 a day?) and I'm getting B12 shots through my doctors office.  I think I need calcium citrate?  What brand do you use?

HW: 307  SW:  254  CW: 177 GW: 150
VictoriaA
on 4/20/11 6:24 am
Really? What Vitamins should I be taking? They told me 4 bariatric fusion! sigh
Lovemy3d
on 1/14/13 1:21 pm

I was also told that fusion has every thing we need in them by my Dr office

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 348 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 235 views