Friday I start my 2 week liquid diet I know my life will change

retirdnav
on 4/20/11 10:20 am - Cheboygan, MI
It is funny I was concerned about the liquid diet however last Friday I had a meeting with my boss and I am so stressed out now.  I thought about stopping my Roux-en-Y but I don't care what could happen, I am going to take this one day at a time.  I think the Roux-en-y could save my life.
I know one thing no matter what is going on I will stick to the liquid diet. 
Michelle V.
on 4/20/11 10:23 am - GA
DO IT!
Living day by day is the only way to get by sometimes. Don't let anything stand in your way...you will be glad one day soon.

msromagnola
on 4/20/11 11:10 am
yes, your life will change -- for me, it changed for the better.  I seem to semi-free of the hold food had on me --- semi-free, I say, because I'm still working on it! 

MSROMAGNOLA
poet_kelly
on 4/20/11 11:45 am - OH
I know I'm goofy, but I was actually excited to start my liquid diet.  I kept thinking, "This is the first day of the rest of my life."  I really think the key is to stay focused.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Recent Topics