Lost a person!

lee12197
on 4/25/11 2:01 am
RNY on 02/28/11 with
Hi Everyone! So i decided right after surgery i was only going to weigh myself at dr appointments b.c if not i would be on the scale 50 times a day. I had an appointment yesterday and i have lost 90 lbs! I told my lil brother and he looks at me and goes so how does it feel to have lost a Bella(Thats our neice)!  Even tho i am very happy to have lost so much in so little of a time i really dont see it...i mean my clothing is a lot looser but i can still wear all the same clothing from before surgery...they just look a little sloppy. I want to go shopping and get a pair of pants or two but im afraid when i go the size wont have changed much and that will just frusterate me...

gottwins2
on 4/25/11 2:05 am
Congrats! I suspect after 90 lbs you will be in some smaller sizes! Woohoo!!
Josie

Wisdom isn't simply knowledge, it's knowledge with a little age thrown in!

Heather M.
on 4/25/11 2:06 am - MI
Amazing. 90 + pounds in what.. about 3 months? You've done amazing. I strive to be as strong and successful as you when I get there.
lee12197
on 4/25/11 2:21 am
RNY on 02/28/11 with
Thanks! My 90 includes 40 preop its been since dec 8th! Still awesome tho! I know i could never have gotten this far without my RNY!

unewillow
on 4/25/11 2:42 am - CT
Congrats!!!

Go shopping! You'll be in a different size, trust me.

I too can still wear my size 26/28 clothing, though they look baggy and huge on me these days. And I've been making due, because I don't want to buy too much stuff since I am still losing. But...the other day for S&G I went to try on jeans with my mom and I am officially in a size 20! I also wear scrubs at work, and I was able to squeeze into a pair of 2x yesterday (though the pants were a bit tight, the top fit beautifully) down from 4x.

AngieT75
on 4/25/11 3:34 am
Congrats. you are doing great.!!!
I will be 5 months and 2 weeks out on Wednesday and have lost 96 lbs. I am in a 18/20
Down from 30/32 or 4x.

RNY Nov 17, 2011

High weight 423

Surgery day 403

Current 162

261 lost

cate81
on 4/25/11 12:05 pm
 I buy myself a new pair of pants every once in a while because I feel good about the weightloss and like looking like my clothes fit me when I go out, although I still wear a ton of my pre-op clothes even though they look sloppy. Buy your self a few cheap hold over things once in a while if ya can