Kinect or Wii?

Kim26
on 5/1/11 11:34 am
OK - I want to start by saying we do not have a lot of room in our apartment.  Which is better for smaller spaces and multi-player use (my husband and I)?

Thanks!

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.? - Jim Rohn   
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

(17 lbs lost pre-op)
Amber J.
on 5/1/11 11:47 am - Kirkland, WA
 I have both and a rather small living room and I put my vote for the Kinect. It's great for exercise and a lot of fun to play with other people.

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

1Haute Diva
on 5/1/11 11:58 am, edited 5/1/11 11:58 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
We also have both and the Kinect gets more play here.. that being said, while you don't want to be too close to the tv with either game, if you get too close to the Kinect it will actually stop play and tell you to move back. If your living room is really small that may be a problem.

I suggest going to a store that has a kinect you can play just to see the distance you need in order to play it. As long as that distance fits well in your living room (our living room is a nice size and we still move the sofa back in order to play), I say GO FOR IT! You won't regret it!
- Shaw

seashell6417
on 5/1/11 1:19 pm - Gaylord, MN
We decided to buy a gaming system for our kids (okay, for us too) for Christmas.  While I LOVED the idea of the Kinnect and really wanted to get it we did end up w/ the Wii because of the availability of games that are age appropriate for our younger kids.  The Kinnect was just too new and there were not as many options at that time.
Tami

mschas
on 5/2/11 12:17 am
We have Wii also and I love it,...there is a variety exercise games that they have available.  I also live in a apartment and the LR in a pretty decent size....me and the family we have a real good time together.  It gives me a work out..I also want to t ry the Kinect looks so fun....we shall see.
Jflyny
on 5/2/11 8:26 am
Just got Zumba Fitness for Wii, Oh boy...... I have a lot of stuff to shake! Might check my homeowners policy before trying it. 
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 263 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 137 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?