Clean Bill of Health at 6wks!!

DeeNadj
on 5/3/11 11:14 am - Malmstrom AFB, MT
What can I say? I'm thrilled! My BP was normal (hallelujah!) and  everybody said I looked great. I'm down 36lbs by his scale (which is wrong! LOL) but he was delighted and said I am doing very well. We talked a little about foods, and I am cleared to now "eat as tolerated" which made me so happy. I was so sick for a while, so to finally be feeling better and smiling brings so much joy to me and my Dr. We did talk a little about my anxiety about eating (being afraid to get sick, so sometimes I'm afraid to eat or try new things). I have to get over it and get ready to live the rest of my life.

I took my Dr and his staff an Edible Arrangement and they LOVED it. People, it's FRUIT! You can buy it at Walmart all day! But they must spray something on theirs (liquid crack! LOL) because it's just INSANELY good. I can't even have fruit right now (some fruit ****tail gave me diarrhea last week), so watching them drove me crazy!!

Just glad to be well, and thanking you guys for your support too!
Dee
RNY March 21, 2011!! I'm feeling great!!
Busy Mommy of 4, Proud USAF Wife, Quilter, and TRIATHLETE!!               
Jessica A.
on 5/3/11 11:54 am - Auburn, AL
 Congrats on everything going well!  It's great that you're doing well!  

Have you tried the fruit cups that come in water/no sugar added?  I get Del Monte and my favorite is mandarin oranges but I also get peaches and pears.  I don't have a lot of room for fruit but that is my treat from time to time.  :)

DeeNadj
on 5/3/11 12:58 pm - Malmstrom AFB, MT
I had Del Monte no sugar added pears and fruit ****tail. Now that I think about it, it actually was the PEARS that made me sick. Fresh strawberries also made me sick when I ate them with yogurt. Cut up grapes do not make me sick, neither does watermelon. So I have a dicey relationship with fruit - but my doctor said to give it a week and try it again. I haven't tried anything like pineapple or citrus-y fruits. I'm going to try again this weekend. I admit that I'm scared, I got REALLY bad diarrhea when I ate those pears, so maybe I will break out and try the NSA mandarins. Thanks for the tip!
Dee
Carrie W.
on 5/3/11 2:15 pm - KY
Congrats on the weight loss AND the normal BP!! 

I have to say you're a better woman than I am!  I was sweet (pun intended) taking the staff an Edible Arrangement.  Sounds like you've got a great team!
  HW 347/SW 328/CW 176/GW 160                   

DeeNadj
on 5/4/11 2:50 am - Malmstrom AFB, MT
They are wonderful. I LOVE my doctor to pieces and his team is just the sweetest. I just had to say thank you. I'm a different person because of them.
Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 324 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 345 views