Help I am LOST!!!!

Reesheda H.
on 5/9/11 1:21 am - Jackson, MS
I have been weighing 249/250 for the past 2 weeks what I am doing wrong.  I think it is TOM but it is never regular anymore,  i had a tubal after my last baby.  So no pills or anything to regulate me.  Anywhooo...  I need some forewarning about this so I wont beat myself up. I almost 5 months out and the weight loss is creeping.  I am doing all the normals.  But I do feel that i can eat more now but I stop myself.  Someone help.... I am talking too much UGHHHHHH!!!!!

Michelle L.
on 5/9/11 1:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
I've been losing and gaining the same 2 pounds for the last two weeks, but that has happened before, and it always eventually goes down. I'm telling myself it's new muscle from biking. :)  Yours will come down, too. I'd say stay away from the scale, but I can't do that myself, so I'll leave that to someone else to say.

Reesheda H.
on 5/9/11 1:31 am - Jackson, MS
I know I try that over and over again.  And today I am a pissed mood about it. Just tired of making all the right decisions and see nothing on the scale.  I am going to throw it away.... on second thought no scale till Thurs.  i think I can. I think I can.  LOL!!

Cheryl Allan
on 5/9/11 1:42 am - Canada
My first month weigh in horrified me I only lost 14 lbs so I have hiden my scales well hubby did I hope he lives lol I tell myself down is down and in the end I will loose it all after 40 minutes a day on the treadmill and doing everything right it disheartened me a lil bit I got on my treadmill and stomped it out saying you will leave eventually just keep on kicking ass lol
Cheryl Allan

HW...355......SW....322...CW 281

seattledeb
on 5/9/11 1:46 am
Pet peeve of mine.
There is no ONLY with weight loss.
You lost 14 lbs! Celebrate every one. Please.
Deb T.

Cheryl Allan
on 5/9/11 1:48 am - Canada
Oh I did going down is going down I was just shocked it wasnt a lil more, ty Deb
Cheryl Allan

HW...355......SW....322...CW 281

Reesheda H.
on 5/9/11 1:52 am - Jackson, MS
I understand that your pet peeve is only.  But I can relate to her.   We have had life altering/changing surgery to our body.  I may never eat a pork rib again.  Which i know was my choice, but darn we go through alot for our health and yes I am only 4 1/2 months out.  BUT some DAYS it is Overwhelming.  I digress.....WOOOSAAAAH

hdamack
on 5/9/11 1:51 am - Topeka, KS
I am 7 months out now, I haven't been losing hardly anything since my 5 months. Until just here this past week now I am losing basically a pound a day!! So I think its just a stall ur body is trying to catch up to itself. You will start to lose again just give it time!! I know ur still losing inches cause I was during that time!! BE PATIENT and it will happen :). Good Luck!!
Reesheda H.
on 5/9/11 1:55 am - Jackson, MS
Thanks so much for the PEP talk and reassurance.  I am going to kick this out at the gym later.  Or just walk so much at wor****il I am physically ill.  On another note anyone want a HUSBAND,  You can definetely have mine TODAY!!!

Stacemonster
on 5/9/11 2:21 am
My personal trainer talked alot about stalls during our first educational session and he really pushes the strength training over the cardio.  Both are good, but definitely do the strength training first and he claims it will have a definite effect on your weight loss.

Do you have a trainer you can talk to?

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 337 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 139 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 212 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 122 views