Strange experience...

Kim26
on 5/10/11 8:07 pm, edited 5/10/11 8:23 pm
I was just sleeping...and all of a sudden it was like I really had to cough. When I sat up I got this horrible taste in my mouth - like way in the back of my throat. It was a little hard to catch my breath, but that could strictly be from me being frightened.  I got up, went to the bathroom, and kind of threw up - not normal throw up, but kind of like foam/phlem. I am no longer coughing, but still have this horrid taste in the back of my throat, and feel almost like a bit of heartburn. I feel like I need to clear my throat constantly.

I am taking Tagament at bedtime everynight, prescribed by the Dr.  I just began two new vitamins - the dissolvable B-12/folic acid, and 65mg of iron - I took those just prior to the Tagament.

This has never happened before - or anything similar to this - I am three weeks out.  Any thoughts on why?

Edited to add: What I threw up was pretty much clear - maybe a very slight yellow tint. Could it be bile reflux? (I am just Googling the symptoms to see what I can find)..and they also took out my gallbladder.

Thank you!!!

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.? - Jim Rohn   
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

(17 lbs lost pre-op)
Pamela S.
on 5/10/11 10:09 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Before surgery that happened to me. It was reflux.
nellie1958
on 5/11/11 1:41 am
My vitamins leave a horrible taste in my mouth.  The kind you can't just wash out.  I have to eat a bite of something to get the taste out.  I would never take them right before going to bed because of this.
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 344 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 190 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 268 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?