Protein Drinks

CrymsonLyric
on 5/11/11 1:05 pm - CA
Has anyone ordered protein supplements from Bariatricchoice.com. And if so, has anyone tried either the Bariwise or Protidiet mixes? Which is less milk-shakey or frothy? Which flavors of what brand tastes best?
What I'm looking for is a powder I can mix into my water than will give me a crystal-lite type flavor/consistency. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Donna C.
on 5/11/11 2:14 pm - Chesapeake, VA
The Syntrax Nectars are kind of like what you are looking for.  You can get a sample pack of their flavors through Syntrax directly (around $13).  I think alot of the websites also offer the sample pack. 

CrymsonLyric
on 5/11/11 3:59 pm - CA
Hi Donna! Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I've already tried the Syntrax Nectars, and they don't agree with me. I don't now what it is. I never used to be this sensitive to protein supplements before, but ever since the surgery, my body is different. If you hear of any others, please let me know. Thanks again!

- Crymson
jenna F.
on 5/11/11 9:34 pm
 I use Visalus Vi-Shape, in the last 9.5 years it is the only protein shake that agrees with me.  You control the flavor, fat and sugar which is a huge bonus and they taste amazing! 

473849.bodybyvi.com
princessfrogee
on 5/12/11 12:28 am - AL
I haven't tried them, but was just looking at New Life products and they have that.
http://www.newlifebariatricsupplements.com  and they do have a sample pack they offer for several of their products and you only pay shipping, but shipping was going to be like $16 so I wasn't sure I wanted to pay that for "free" samples.  Still thinking on that one....
shoven21187
on 5/12/11 3:06 am - Saint Paul, MN
 I have ordered a few of the Bariwise drinks that are ready to go. They are a couple bucks and come in a bottle with the powder and you just add water. i dont usually like my protein with water but the fruity flavors actually end up tasting like juice or crystal light-ish depending on how much water you want to add. I really like the orange pineapple flavor- it tastes a lot like regular orange juice which I miss!

Most Active
Recent Topics