stool softener

melissa22886
on 5/16/11 9:43 am
so because i wasn't eating any vegetables i have basically only been eating my protein, never thought about introducing some veggies on the side (unless i had veggie soup) . so i've had some issues, nothing majorly uncomfortable but i bought fiber gummies (ones my NUT suggested) and today i bought at CVS a CVS brand stool softener to take for a day or 2. they are soft gels b/c i haven't seen anything for capsules. my question is will these work since i read the gel d3 doesn't absorb right so i'm now wondering if this will

SugarGrl
on 5/16/11 9:51 am
The pills the doc ordered for me are gel and they work really good!  That and Miralax are my best friends.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

ToriRaye
on 5/16/11 10:48 am - FL
 Miralax is great for that... and it mixes well in liquid.  I used to mix it in orange juice or something like that in the morning and it would make the problems go away later that morning.  I recommend giving it a try.

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
princessfrogee
on 5/16/11 11:11 am - AL
I have also seen it posted on here that magnesium oxide works great as well.
melissa22886
on 5/16/11 11:16 am
thanks ev1

Most Active
Recent Topics