Clickity CLICK!!

Kristine E.
on 5/17/11 6:02 am, edited 5/17/11 6:02 am - VA
RNY on 01/27/11 with
I love it. I don't care much for coffee, but the vanilla latte is the best! I haven't had caffeine for forever because I used to get SVT (heart arrythmia) but had an ablation after having my daughter. Then I was nursing, then I was getting ready for RNY... But I can have it again now per my plan. I need to Stick to drinking it in the mornings because now I'm super hyper, lol. I am sooooo glad to finally find a protein I LIKE, not just tolerate!
gochristy1971
on 5/17/11 7:13 am - CA
Ok, I'm going to try it!  I have seen it touted on this forum, and I'm curious.  I'm very very intolerant of most protein shakes (I can tolerate BSN Lean Dessert Protein, and that's all I've found I can do).  I'm excited to see if I like it!
Christy
Weights: Surgery 317 Current 242 GW ???
i_live_in_mn
on 5/17/11 8:59 am
i am fairly new to the forum and would like to know if Click is the name of a protein powder you mix..I  love coffee and if I could find a way to have the flavor and protien in one that would be super. Thank you so much ....
nightbird
on 5/17/11 9:17 am - Bowie, MD
 There is a vanilla and a mocha flavor of Click.  Best place to get it is amazon.com.  I believe you can buy samples as well.  I love it and have it every day...so does half of my office since I started making them at work.   I mix it with milk and the flavor is very similar to a frappacino.  
Kristine E.
on 5/17/11 2:28 pm - VA
RNY on 01/27/11 with
I mad a 2 scoop sample for my friend who is 5 years post op (and is doing fabulously!). She called it protein crack, and wonders where it was 5 years ago! She's going to go buy some tomorrow to have instead of her morning coffee or tea.