Pouchie does NOT like Mio at all!

FairRhonda
on 5/17/11 10:34 am - Durham, NC
 Well, I finally tracked down Mio at the store.  I was so excited to try it!  But when I finally tried it, it was not cute.  I felt sick almost instantly.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I'm so bummed because plain water was not working for me either.  

So the search continues for a water enhancer.  Poo.

R

HW - 300             SW - 289 (4/4/11)
CW - 251             GW - 175
ahmerzrealm
on 5/17/11 10:38 am, edited 5/17/11 10:38 am - Naperville, IL
Have you tried special K protein powder ? It adds good flavor with 5 gram of protein per packet

I get spring water delivered to my door. The light tasting spring water is really good and I dont have to add anything to it.

Another great tasting drink is Sobe Life Water Zero.
Ladytazz
on 5/17/11 10:45 am
 My new favorite is Crystal light Hunger Satisfaction.  It has protein and fiber in it, too.  I use one packet to make a pitcher full though because I don't like my drinks too heavy.  I like just a hint of flavor.
Hang onto the MIO.  You are still early out and it should get better pretty soon.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

mdolan20
on 5/17/11 11:02 am - Brick, NJ
I'm sorry :( The sweet tea one is my new obsession! What did you try?
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

Bobbie D.
on 5/17/11 11:13 am
The Mio sweet tea is my new obsession too!!

DeeNadj
on 5/17/11 11:14 am - Malmstrom AFB, MT
I agree with holding on to them. I went through a phase where Crystal Light made me gag every time it touched my tongue, now I'm fine with it again. I LOVE the sweet tea Mio, and the Peach Mango... Yum. Have you tried it at room temp (or not cold)? I couldn't drink cold things for a while, no matter what it was.

HAS ANYONE FOUND THE GRAPE MIO YET? It's either FANTASTIC or so bad they pulled it off the shelves because I can't find GRAPE anywhere.
Dee
RNY March 21, 2011!! I'm feeling great!!
Busy Mommy of 4, Proud USAF Wife, Quilter, and TRIATHLETE!!               
Jessica A.
on 5/17/11 11:20 am - Auburn, AL
I was not aware that a grape was ever made?  I've only seen berry pomegranate, fruit punch, strawberry watermelon, mango peach, sweet tea and peach tea.  Grape would rock if they had one though!  And I would love if they would come out with a lemonade.  My favs are a tossup of either strawberry watermelon or mango peach.

DeeNadj
on 5/17/11 11:24 am - Malmstrom AFB, MT
There is ALWAYS a space and a label for it at the commissary, but no product in the space. So maybe it's coming soon? I just assumed that it was a huge hit because I've never seen it, but maybe it just hasn't hit the shelves yet? I will keep my eyes peeled and when I see it I will grab one for you too Jessica! And lemonade would be AWESOME - every Saturday morning we get up and go to Chik Fil A (one of my greatest pre-surgery obsessions) so I can get a diet lemonade! If they could copy THAT tart / sweetness, I would never have to leave the house again!
Dee
Jessica A.
on 5/17/11 12:47 pm - Auburn, AL
Yes I miss the flavor of a good ole' lemonade.  I get into a flavored water for a while, like crystal light, and then I get sick of it.  I was stoked when they came out with Mio because I can make it as flavorful as I want it without having a little packet to worry about.  I use my Mio at the restaurant all the time.  Now I have my kids hooked on it too.  Don't make the mistake I did though where I had a droplet of Mio on the bottle and without thinking, used my finger to wipe it up and then licked my finger.  OMG!!! Not a good idea.  LOL 

DeeNadj
on 5/17/11 11:37 am - Malmstrom AFB, MT
Okay, I looked at the MiO page... http://www.kraftbrands.com/mio/... And there appears to be no grape. I know I've seen the label and space at the commissary, but maybe reading is no longer my strong suit and it REALLY says Berry Pomegranate? Sorry for the misinformation!

Well, now I can focus all my wishes on them coming out with lemonade, or at least SOMETHING citrus-y.
Dee
Most Active
Recent Topics