The New & Improved Me

cheermonkeysmom
on 5/18/11 12:44 pm - Smithsburg, MD
I just wanted to share my progress photos. I am excited about this journey. When I started this journey in May 2010, I weighed in at 220 lbs. This was my highest weight ever, even after my pregnancies. I had my RNY on Feb 15, 2011 and I weighed 194 lbs. At 3 months out I am down to 151 lbs. I ONLY have 26 lbs to go to hit my personal goal. My surgeon did not set a goal for me, but at my appointment last week with her she was very pleased with my progress. In seeing these pictures I see the change, but I still don't see it when I look at myself in the mirror. I know that my mind will catch up with my body eventually. I just hope it's soon. Thank you everyone for the great posts and advice that I have received so far to date. Since my schedule does not allow me to attend the local support group meetings, I use OH to help me thru this journey.

Highest Weight - 220/ Date of Surgery - 194/ Goal Weight - 125 CW 122  2nd Goal - 115

nana2boys
on 5/18/11 12:48 pm
You look fantastic and quite beautiful!
nfgfaniam
on 5/18/11 1:25 pm - Jeffersonville, IN
AWESOME JOB! You look GREAT!!
~Sharon Marie

immafatgirl
on 5/18/11 3:06 pm - KY
rit-rear.....(whistlin)... u r so pretty.. i dont understand you not seeing the changes . the differences in these pics are incredible. u look really good? look how tiny u r!!!
hkailey
on 5/18/11 8:41 pm
You look amazing!  Great job!