Am I the only one going through this? women only

skinnyinside33
on 5/23/11 4:48 am - Prairieville, LA
Am I the only one that since having wls feels like my **** is broke? lol... I still enjoy sex dont get me wrong but feels like my button is broken ever since. Does surgery do something to that area of your body? I just had to ask to make sure I am not the only one going through this.
Thanks
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 4:59 am - North Brookfield, MA
Are you on any meds, such as antidepressants?
skinnyinside33
on 5/23/11 5:07 am - Prairieville, LA
Yes but i have been on them for years??
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 5:18 am, edited 5/23/11 5:18 am - North Brookfield, MA
I had to play with my meds after surgery for that same issue, I think it is because we absorb them differently perhaps. 
Perfumesheep
on 5/23/11 6:30 am - CT
RNY on 11/01/10 with
I for sure feel a difference. I think it is the flood of hormones though and not your anatomy necessarily. Your meds may have to be adjusted as well. I chose to wean off everything because I am starting from scratch. Talk to your PCP about getting your hormone levels checked. Also, i think you may have to take sex slower and give yourself more time to warm up so to speak. Good luck!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 11:58 am - NY
I think in general meds do that. when I was on prozac I had a low sex drive, now I'm on cymbalta and it's pretty high. Sometimes so much, I don't even need my husband....
immafatgirl
on 5/23/11 2:59 pm - KY
LOL.  that was 2 funny
skinnyinside33
on 5/24/11 1:10 am - Prairieville, LA

I was on Cymbalta and it was still like this for me :( I dont know what is wrong with me. Before the surgery when I was on Cymbalta it wasnt like that for me lol... oh well.

immafatgirl
on 5/24/11 4:40 am - KY
if its something that alters your life, i would most def. talk with my dr about it .
i bet however in time tho, those feelings will go away . but it doesnt hurt to get it checked.out
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 282 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 211 views