memorial day weekend yay's and nay's

melissa22886
on 5/30/11 12:24 pm
so i had a 4 day weekend and went up to PA to my cousins house thursday night and friday. thurs night she made lettuce wraps with ground beef veggies and shredded cheese in taco sauce. she had wls in 07 and cooks healthy so i enjoyed that. friday we went out to eat at the chinese buffet. i ate king crab legs, 2 small tiny pieces of chicken from chicken and broccoli, the crown of 1 piece of broccoli, and 3 grapes. i am happy with what i ate and think i did pretty good with my food choices, especially with the crab legs....HOWEVER, my NUT says only have 3 meals per day. technically i've only been having 2, my breakfast is a protein shake...but i find myself snacking for a 3rd or 4th meal..not bad snacks nothing like chips or anything like that......but with all kinds of nuts...peanuts, sunflower seeds, soy nuts, pistachios and almonds. i know their fat content is high so i need to i guess stay away from them.  on a more positive note i went down from a jean size 24 to a jean size 18(or a 20 depending on where i am buying jeans) and a shirt size XXL to an XL and a L. i don't see the weight loss but hopefully when i drop another 20lbs i will start to notice it. i am at another stall and i'm wondering if it's myself causing it with the peanuts i've been eating.......or lacking fluids

Cherylkas
on 5/30/11 1:25 pm, edited 5/30/11 1:25 pm - PA
 So glad you had a great weekend...and yeah you were in Pa but I am betting the other end of the state.

Sounds like to me you made some great choices. Me not so much and I am beating myself up tonight about it. 

I bet you are loving being in smaller sizes...you will see it once your head comes around to where your body is. I was told that part is so normal.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

melissa22886
on 5/30/11 2:41 pm
I was in warrington/newtown.....time to get back on track starting tomorrow

Most Active
Recent Topics