Protein Shake ...newbie needs advice

luckiestparentoftwo
on 6/8/11 1:10 pm - Canada
Hey Everyone I am new here only posted once before I recently made my choice of having RNY...and i am scheduled for July 1st...here is my question....my doctor told me to try to find a low cal high protein shake for my preop......(sent me to a soy site)but it dont have time for it to be to me on time(we are having a postal strike where i live)...can anyone suggest one that is available that they have found that they love?  I live in Canada in a fairly large city..........also i am hoping for one that does not taste chalky...thanks in advance...for all your help...
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/11 1:21 pm
 hi,
i also live in canada .go to popeyescanada.com and see if there is one close by.they let you taste the shakes before you buy them.dont buy any for after your surgery.the reason is your taste buds change.i bought a big tub of the chocolate before surgery and now i cant stand the taste.they also give you store money for future purchases.they also carry protien water(i havent tried yet).i bought protien water from shoppers and it tasted better than what i expected.
sondra
mdolan20
on 6/9/11 10:30 am - Brick, NJ
hi :)
Pre-surgery I liked the chocolate isopure and post surgery I'm liking the Syntrax Nectar roadside lemonade mixed with lemon berry hawaiin punch or decaf crystal light tea :)
Melissa HW:350 SW:333 CW:234 GW:128

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 233 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views