hungry not hungry hungry not hungry

bunnicash
on 6/22/11 12:13 pm - Sedalia, MO
Ok so I had GB on April 4th... since then it seems like I wake up in the morning and I am never hungry till about an hour or two after that. If i try to eat before that well it doesnt work lol.  So I just stick to my protein drinks and water. Then in the afternoon and evening it seems like I am starving... like I could eat a horse. So I eat and get full but then an hour later I am starving again. Anyone else like this?
Candigirl23
on 6/22/11 2:13 pm
I had surgery 2 days after you, and I feel like it too! I have not figured out if I am really hungry or if I am head hungry... LOL!
~ THE BEST IS YET TO BE ~

bunnicash
on 6/22/11 2:17 pm - Sedalia, MO
Ya I know its hard to decifer... Guess I will keep on doing what I am doing it seems to be working lol
Price S.
on 6/22/11 9:17 pm - Mills River, NC
The evening is likely head hunger.  Your nerves were cut and you most likely still can't and won't feel hunger or full for that matter,  for a good while.  Eat according to your plan and set good habits now that will stay with you for the rest of you life.  My plan calls for 2 oz protein, 2 oz veggies or fruit, 4-5 times a day plus my 2 protein drinks.  Get your water in.  I try to get 20 oz between each of my meals.  If I really think I am starving, I add the 5th meal or another protein drink.  I have to think of them as meals, not snacks because snacks are not ok, meals are.  Symantics I know, but it matters.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 379 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 493 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 475 views