Click mixing

Reesheda H.
on 6/26/11 9:45 am - Jackson, MS
Do I mix it with 1%milk or water what will taste the best and for you click users how long will this jug i ordered last me.  Should I order another once it arrives.

nightbird
on 6/26/11 9:49 am - Bowie, MD
 I mix it with milk and a little sugar free syrup...sometimes add PB2.  I believe each canister of Click has about 15 servings.  I order by the subscription program on amazon.com so I get the free shipping and an additional 15% off.  
Reesheda H.
on 6/26/11 9:57 am - Jackson, MS
Do you know about how many servings of protein this is withthe 1% milk.  I ordered it because lately I have been drinking SF Vanilla Latte's from Starbucks and adding splenda to taste but that has no protein value.  Is there a store that I can buy CLICK from?

nightbird
on 6/26/11 10:01 am - Bowie, MD
 Still about 15 servings since you add two scoops to milk for about 22 grams of protein with one cup of milk.  You can get the sugar free vanilla from Starbucks to take home for $7 or so to add to your protein drink.  I haven't found anyplace locally that sells Click so I just buy it from Amazon.com and it only takes a few days to receive but for the afternoons when I don't want caffeine, I use BSN Sythra 6 chocolate milkshake or strawberry milkshake in milk.  That I find locally at most any health food store.
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/11 10:03 am - Boston, MA
 I mix it with water and add 2 packs of Truvia.  I think there are 15 servings.. how long it will last will depend on how often you drink it.. I drink about 5 a week, 2 canisters a month.  I heard that the VitaminShoppe carries it. but drugstore.com has free shipping.
Reesheda H.
on 6/26/11 10:07 am - Jackson, MS

No way I did not know that I could buy the SF Vanilla from Starbucks that would save me alot.  I could use it in other stuff as well.  I do pretty good getting with eating my protein but it will help to have an extra boost in the AM!!!! Thanks so much ladies......

Carrie S.
on 6/26/11 10:14 am - Asheville, NC
 I've heard star bucks has protein powder they'll add to it....you just have to ask.  I've not personally done this, but that's what others have said.    Sounds fabulous if it's true!  

Reesheda H.
on 6/26/11 10:17 am - Jackson, MS
I havent heard that either but thanks.  I will definetely ask about that on my next Starbucks visit.  I am going to GNC on tomorrow and try to find me something Banana i think I would like a protein Banana shake and use a small piece of banana.  Any ideas?

Dee2011
on 6/26/11 10:19 am - PA
Vitamin Shoppe has it if you have one near you.  If it's not on the shelf they will order it from the warehouse and there is no shipping charge.
Eggface
on 6/26/11 10:29 am - Sunny Southern, CA
Most of the time I do 1 scoop of CLICK (serving size call for 2 scoops) and 1 scoop of my regular protein. It helps my CLICK last longer. If you liked Tiramisu pre-op this is a great taste replacement and an example of how I use it in combo with regular protein: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2010/02/delic ioso.html

and here's a few other things I do with CLICK http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2011/04/click n-granola.html

Hope it gives you a few new ideas :)
~Michelle

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 338 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 151 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?