surgery tomorrow

shellybellymichele
on 6/27/11 5:49 am - Canton, OH
I can't believe it is tomorrow. I am excited and nervous. I cleaned my whole house yesterday. I spent all day today playing with my little girls they are 3 and 2. they are napping right now so i thought i would post.
DoinItRightN2011
on 6/27/11 6:11 am - CA
Yeah you!!! I am excited for you. My surgery is on Wednesday; one day after yours. I am cleaning right now too, and am super jazzed. My two little boys are playing video games right now and will help momma in a little bit. They have been such a huge help to me.  Good luck sweetie, it'll all turn out good. Sending my prayers for you, for a smooth and painless recovery. Take care and let us know how you are doing. 

Trina

HW/358 S/W 311 CW/301 GW/160

Stephanie M.
on 6/27/11 6:15 am - Los Angeles, CA
 I hope that all goes well for you! I had my surgery on Friday, and so I can relate! I'm sure you will do wonderful! My surgery went so smoothly that the next morning I woke up thinking I hadn't even had it yet! Lol. Just try to relax today, and congratulations! This is the start of your journey!
Steph
memeron
on 6/27/11 7:06 am - PA

mine tomorrow too

princessfrogee
on 6/27/11 7:12 am - AL
Will be thinking of you all and praying for smooth sailing both in surgery and recovery! 

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
princessfrogee
on 6/27/11 7:11 am - AL
Will be thinking of you tomorrow and clearing off that spot on the Loser's bench too!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Kim M.
on 6/27/11 10:33 am - NC

Hi shellybelly, I'm so excited for you!!  I am right behind you, and I'm doing the same thing. I have cleaned my house, decluttered my kitchen drawers, a washed a load of laundry.  Basically just trying to keep my mind and body busy...:~)  I'm not really nervous, but I guess when I get to the hospital wednesday it will hit me.  I'm praying for you, just keep us posted ok..

Kim    
shellybellymichele
on 6/27/11 11:00 am - Canton, OH
I'll be praying for you too.  Thank you everybody for your kind words and encouragement. It really means a lot.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 322 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 243 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 308 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 81 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 81 views