My type of SHOPPING!!!!

Reesheda H.
on 6/30/11 11:31 pm - Jackson, MS

Anyone who has a Family Dollar in your area they have the cutiest summer tops for $4.00 I racked up and got all colors.  I can not believe I am wearing a X-Large top.  I was in a 3x top prior to surgery.  Damn I feel GREAT!!!!!!Go to Family Dollar today, you can not beat a 4 dollar rack.

Mrs_O
on 6/30/11 11:33 pm - TX
That's a great price to pay considering you will not be in an XL for long!!  Mediums, smalls will be in your future soon enough!  Congrats to you and great find!!

Reesheda H.
on 6/30/11 11:53 pm - Jackson, MS
I should have brought some larges and mediums. For next summer.  Great Idea.  Good excuse to get me some more tops. HEHEHEHE!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!I feel so GOOD!!!!!

ncmdgirl
on 7/1/11 12:05 am
Next summer??? Hmm I hate to tell you this but you will need those by the end of the summer.  Congratulations!!!!
Just a few more steps to wonderland......and believe me I am taking baby steps (ugh).

Reesheda H.
on 7/1/11 12:25 am - Jackson, MS
My weightloss has slowed down too I think I lost about 6lbs last month.  I just think it was a slow month.  But I didn't get a chance to exercise.  Behind on Bills and have my neice staying with me until school starts so that I can work Agency and OT ( I am a RN) So you know I have been humping to get things paid. But I am gonna be back on schedule before school starts I won't have a sitter and i will be at home with the kids more.

TxSuz
on 7/1/11 2:34 am
Thanks for the tip! I live in a small town and we do have a Family Dollar. I am going on a mini vacation to Creede Colorado for the next few days so this will be perfect. Thanks again!!!
 -Suzanne

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 345 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 203 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 221 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 124 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?