hubby goes in on Tuesday

sunnycapecod143
on 7/1/11 1:49 am
 So i had my surgery April 20th of this year. Today we are waiting for the hospital to call with the time of my husbands surgery on Tuesday. I swear I am more nervous about him having surgery than I was my own. He is a very picky eater and I am a bit worried about how he is going to do. Although he has loved some of the things I have made myself to eat recently. So maybe there is hope. Any other husband/wife RNY survivors teams? Words of wisdom? Enjoy your holiday weekend everyone. I think my house will be a bundle of nerves. 

amrash
on 7/1/11 2:20 am - Katy, TX
I know how you feel. I had surgery June 9th of this year and my husband goes in July 12th.  I am way more nervous for his surgery than I was for mine.  He is picky and has a lot of habits to change.  A couple from my husband's work both had surgery back in November and they are both down over 100 pounds and loving there new life.  I know we will be the same way! Have a good weekend and best of luck!
Alottolose
on 7/1/11 6:37 am
 I had my surgery on June 23, of this year. (1 week and 1 day ago) My hubby is having surgery July 7! (2 weeks after mine) We are excited to jump into this WLS journey together!  I don't have any advice, but, will be watching what others have to share with you! Congratulations to both of you! 

HW-305  SW-271.5  CW-188 GW-150  Ticker includes -14 lbs pre op diet loss
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 431 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 365 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?