36DD Bras - free to a good home - ALL TAKEN!

Mary D.
on 7/5/11 11:34 pm, edited 7/6/11 3:20 am - Richmond, VA
I hope folks don't think this is too strange of an offer. Since I have started losing weight again, my boobs have gone back to shrinking. As a result, I have a bag full of nice bras that are too big. They are size 36DD, Olga and Vanity Fair brands in basic colors (white, pink, black, beige), both molded and non-molded cup. There is even one Le Mystere and one Chantelle bra, both beige and molded cup that I got at Nordstroms during a particularly trying time.  : )

All of these bras have been very well cared for (hand washed and air dried) and are clean and in excellent shape.

I am happy to send these bras off to a good home for free and have the recipient just reimburse me the shipping cost. If you are interested, please email me off line at [email protected] and we can sort out the details. 

Mary D. 
Pre op: 260 lbs, 5'3"
Goal reached 14 months later: 130 lbs
Regain over next 3.5 years to a high of: 166 lbs
Current weight: 135.8 lbs and heading back to 130 lbs!!

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/6/11 12:08 am
Sent you an email. Let me know if you still have them.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics