Finally!!! lol

Nicole S.
on 7/6/11 4:25 am - York Haven, PA
Well today I get to start stage 2....full liquids....enjoyed my hot protein cocoa this am with skim milk...yummo

I had a pretty eneventful surgery last Thursday the 30th. Was at the hospital by 11:30.....doc only had me and 2 other surgeries...I was the last one...never got into the or till after 5...he was behind...so i sat in pre-op from noon till 5..poor hubby was so bored..lol When doc went in repaired a hernia (is that normal) they said it was at the site of my port when I had the band 3 yrs ago.

This past weekend was kinda hard....fighting head hunger pretty bad....plus with a fam of a hubby and 4 kiddos under 12 it is hard not to be around food. I have been trying to help as much as I can with dinner and then go to the bedroom when they eat. My oldest has been fixing lunch and breakfast for everyone so that helps.

Off all pain meds as of yesterday and actually sleeping on the couch....having a hard time falling asleep...not sure where that is coming from...too many thoughs running thru my mind i guess.

Can't wait for mushies next Wednesday but till then I will keep taking one day at a time!!

Thanks all!!

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 361 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 116 views
Recent Topics