Everything is finally complete!

JMANC
on 7/11/11 8:34 am
       I'm so excited!! Finally after all of the appointments that you have to do for Pre-Op, I'm done!! I'm happy in a way that the Doctors make you take so many steps to complete the Process. If they didn't I would have never known that my VIT D was extremely low, nor would I have known that I have a severe case of Sleep Apnea. So if nothing else THANK YOU for that!!

Now the only thing that I have to do is wait for an Insurance Approval and get my Surgery Date. I can't wait to begin my newer healthier life..

John
Alottolose
on 7/11/11 8:38 am
 Congratulations on your completion of pre-op appts!!   They seem never ending!!  Your surgery date will be here before you know it, and you will be sitting on the loser's bench!! 

HW-305  SW-271.5  CW-188 GW-150  Ticker includes -14 lbs pre op diet loss
JMANC
on 7/11/11 11:20 am
Thank you. I can't wait to be a loser! LOL.. Good Luck to you.. 
hopiej
on 7/11/11 9:56 am - fort knox, KY
Congrats!! I have done so many appts too! They seem never ending, tomorrow is my last one woot! I then just have to wait for them to send of the final findings (this is psych/nut appt) then my surgeons office will send it all to Tri-care for approval!! It seems like I have been checked from head to toe, but I'm glad as well, no problems found with me but at least I know that my heart and lungs are healthy, we have a family history of disease of both. I hope your wait for your date isn't long, and that everything goes well :) Good Luck!

Hope
JMANC
on 7/11/11 11:26 am

Thank you.. I'm glad you haven't had any problems. The psych is fun, I had to take like a 700 question test. First test I ever passed. LOL, just kidding. The whole appointment took me like an hour and a half. Good Luck to you as well. 

Proudtobaloser
on 7/11/11 9:59 am - Fayetteville, NC
Awesome feeling isn't it? I completed all my stuff last Thursday and everything came back good. Like you I am low on VitD so on a prescription for 50,000u once a week. They are just waiting on two hard copies of the ast tests and one x-ray was done on THrusday then they can submit the paperwork. If it seems to be taking a while for anything to get back to you, call the surgeons office and the insurance company. SOME people have had the rug pulled out from under them when their surgeon's office waited WEEKS to submit anything.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

JMANC
on 7/11/11 11:31 am

Thank you.. It is an awesome feeling!! Good luck on your Approval. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for it.

sontim77
on 7/11/11 11:30 am
congrats i finally finshed also just need surgery date been approved already
JMANC
on 7/11/11 11:33 am
Congrats to you as well. Thanks! Good Luck.. The hard part is over for you..  
sontim77
on 7/11/11 1:17 pm
ty
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 232 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views