Tomorrow is my surgery day.

dice43a
on 7/19/11 1:45 am - OH
     Well tomorrow is surgery day for me.  I have to be at toledo hospital by 5.15 in morning then at 7.00 its off to the OR to get things done.  I should be home before noon on thursday.  I didnt have no preop diet and dont have to cleanse.  My kids are gone for a few days cept my 17 year old daughter who insists on going to hospital with me.  My house is all cleaned and since im a single dad it took a little while longer, well that and im a neat freak lol.  I do however have to use that stinky soap tonight and before i leave for hospital.      I dont know when it gets real close to the cuttoff time tonight of having nothing to eat and drink  im going to have my last Dr Pepper and last 2 slices of pizza to sorta say goodbye to the old life so i can start my new life tomorrow.  So now all i have to do is count down the hours and wait .and worry

" If life is a bowl of cherries then, what am i doing in the pits?"   "Erma Bombeck"           
stacyeparker
on 7/19/11 1:50 am - South Charleston, WV
I wish you the best of luck. I am sure everything will go well. I'm still waiting on my date. Can't wait till I'm in your position.
stamegg1
on 7/19/11 2:58 am - NJ
Best of luck to you and see you on the other side ....the "losing" side that is!!!!  Will be sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery.  Make sure you ask for something for gas BEFORE your surgery.....they "blow" you up to do the surgery and I remember the gas being the worst pain because it hurt everything else.  Keep us posted. Blessings.

Jenny_D
on 7/19/11 3:03 am - Canton, GA
 Best of luck to you tomorrow! See you on the loser's bench!
Jenny         HW: 268 / SW: 254 / CW: 180 / GW: 140
First 5K: 4.21.2012 - Time: 34:45 - 2nd Place in age group
Second 5K: 6.2.2012 - Time 37:09

beth1010
on 7/19/11 3:04 am
RNY on 08/01/11 with
Good luck to you!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 490 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 552 views