Week one down...two weeks to go...

Anarare
on 7/23/11 7:50 am, edited 7/23/11 8:13 am - VA
 On the pre-op diet.  I was doing great all week!  Lost over 15lbs already in just ONE week, but today I am really having a hard time...part of me is saying if it is healthy, why can I not have just one bite?  I am craving scrambled eggs like something bad...or even some baked tofu.  Doesn't help looking at recipes that I can eat AFTER surgery LOL...
Guess I needed to kinda vent before I lost my mind and did something I regreted.  I know I am doing great so far...but I literally have to force myself to drink the shakes...they are starting to make me nauseated...and I have another two weeks of this...*sigh* Just hard right now with my husband out to sea...and there is rumor that his ship will be delayed coming home...which means he will not be here for my surgery.
Trying to keep my mind focused on my daughter and my school right now...hope these next two weeks fly by!

HW: 400lbs+,  SW: 310lbs, CW: 218lbs, GW: 150lbs        
lilmoonsomeday
on 7/23/11 9:11 am - Lincoln, RI
You can do this!  It's only two more weeks, then the headaches and stomach pain will go away (well, there will be a little pain, but it's a different kind of pain and they give you meds for it!).  It's all mind over matter, just think of a whole lifetime, two weeks really is very short. 

Just keep saying "I can do this, because I am WORTH IT!" 

Before you know it you will be on the losers bench, looking forward.

Lil Moon

MY BLOG: http://lilmoonsomeday.blogspot.com/

I love food, but I love ME more!

High Weight:283/Current Weight:173/Goal Weight:160

Anarare
on 7/23/11 10:42 am - VA
 Very true, and thank you for your response :)  I do need to keep saying 'I am worth it'!  Might need to keep that on a post it on my fridge :)  I guess I am dealing with some pre surgery waves of emotions lol

HW: 400lbs+,  SW: 310lbs, CW: 218lbs, GW: 150lbs        
Clari31
on 7/23/11 2:12 pm - Newark, NJ
RNY on 07/25/11 with
GOOD!! YOU CAN DO IT AND WHEN YOU COME TO SEE IT WILL ALL BE OVER AND WWELL WORTH IT  
 Clarissa 
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 523 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 507 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 394 views
Recent Topics