UP CAL D

TxSuz
on 8/1/11 3:08 am
 I thought I would give UPCAL D a try to help cut down on all the pills I have to swallow in a day. I just ordered 6 - 20oz cans it was $65.00 with shipping. Is this a good deal? If not does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy it online?? 

Thank you!!

-Suzanne

poet_kelly
on 8/1/11 3:14 am - OH
I order mine from Colonial Medical.  I get the individual packets, which I think cost a bit more than the cans with a scoop.  I just fine the individual packets more convenient.  I usually just order one box at a time, too.  But six cans for $65, including shipping, is less than $11 per can which sounds pretty good to me.

I love Upcal D, but I would say that normally I would not order something in such a large quantity until I'd tried it to make sure you like it.  If for some reason it turns out you don't like it, I'd be willng to buy some from you.  Just in case.  I think most people like it, though.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

TxSuz
on 8/1/11 3:44 am
 I wasn't even thinking about not liking it..lol So yes if I don't I will no doubt let you know. Maybe that's why it was a decent price b/c it was a pack of 6 cans... I ordered it from healthykin.com
 -Suzanne

_Donna_
on 8/1/11 3:50 am
You got a good deal.
You have several months worth.
I mix mine into orange juice.

RNY 5-5-2011

AddisynsMommy
on 8/1/11 11:52 pm - FL
 just curious how much do u have to use a day of this stuff to meet your needs? i was thinking of trying it out b/c i hate all the pills we have to take! thanks guys

TxSuz
on 8/2/11 2:21 am
 It's 500 mg per scoop, so 3-4 scoops a day. 1 scoop at a time 2 hours apart, and do not take iron when you take your calcium. Hope that helps!
 -Suzanne

Most Active
Recent Topics