Great White Pizza

babybooo828
on 8/8/11 4:25 am
 I took a whole wheat tortilla and spread a little bit of margrine on it. Then I sprinkle a little bit of garlic powder on it and a little bit of oregano on it. I put motzerlla cheese all over then put it in the over at 400 degrees for somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes.

It came up nice and cripsy, but not too crispy and gooey. 

This was a grat alternative to the pizza I had wanted... I forgot to buy the pizza sause when I was shopping yesterday. 

I think next time I might try to add some fresh spinach leave and diced tomatos. 

I'm so impressed with myself. Usually I will have good ideas to cook something, but by the time its ready, I'm not in the mood to eat it or I don't like it (even if the rest of my family likes it). So I am happy with how this turned out. 

Stacy4442
on 8/8/11 6:26 am
My sister in law manages a pizza hut and I have been meaning to try something like that and put it through the pizza oven.  We did nachos once (pre surgery) and they were incredible.  Now I want to try making pizza this way.  Thanks for the reminder!

Price S.
on 8/8/11 8:34 am - Mills River, NC
I've done it with just cheese and spinach.  Added tomatoes once.  I just toasted first, the stuck it in the microwave with the stuff on it.  Yummmm

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board