Recovery

kait8513
on 8/15/11 12:56 am - FL
RNY on 02/06/12
Hello everyone!  I am new here and just went to my first seminar.  I will have an appointment with my surgeon in  a couple weeks, but I am trying to figure out how long it took everyone to get back to work.  I am in my last year of college and interning in the public schools.  I do not want to miss a lot of time during my internships, but I would like to get the surgery done before I start looking for jobs.  I am just trying to figure out how long most of you took to "recover" enough to go back to work!  Thanks!

--Kaitlyn
poet_kelly
on 8/15/11 1:09 am - OH
Most people seem OK after two to four weeks, provided they have no complications.  I did have some complications and ended up being unable to work for almost three months, and I work from home, sitting on my living room couch.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics