Why are my message board paragraphs cut off on the right edge?

Jacqueline F.
on 8/15/11 7:08 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Is anyone else having the problem of the right side of the message board messages being cropped off so you cannot see about 10 characters?  Is this something I can fix or is everyone having the same problem and it needs to be reported to OH tech? I seem to mostly have the problem on seeing reply's to the original message.

HogRider
on 8/15/11 7:23 am - Jacksonville, FL
I have the same problem on some pages. They have a place holder for a graphic that interferes sometimes.
Jacqueline F.
on 8/15/11 7:41 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks for your response, I am going to email OH today.  It is quite frustrating when you have to guess what comments are saying.

Jackie

Bkritty
on 8/15/11 8:25 am

Happens to me too! :(

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 8/15/11 7:34 am - OH
Have you tried closing and re-opening your browser?  Sometimes I get weird things that happen and that usually fixes it.  I get all sorts of odd crap that happens if I try to access OH on my Blackberry... makes it all but unusable...

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Jacqueline F.
on 8/15/11 7:39 am - Flagstaff, AZ
It happens every time I open the site...it seems to be the Message board in forums that it affects.

Jackie

bunnicash
on 8/15/11 7:34 am - Sedalia, MO
yep happens to me too... if someone has a solution I would like to hear it as well.
  ~ Be the change you want to see in the world                                        Ashley                                           
Jacqueline F.
on 8/15/11 7:40 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I will send a message to OH and let them know.  Thanks, Jackie

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/11 8:41 am, edited 8/15/11 8:41 am - Santa Cruz, CA
I noticed that happening about 2 weeks ago and emailed OH. I got the message back that
they've got a new Word Processing program, and that they are aware of the problem, yadayadayada...

So when I post, I simply cut my sentences short by 10 spaces and make sure they all stop
short. It's a pain, but it works!

Good luck!
Jacqueline F.
on 8/15/11 8:44 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks for the tip...I will try it.  I sent them a email too, maybe if they hear it enough
they will do something about it soon.

Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics