Starbucks - What do you get?

Gail S.
on 8/16/11 3:27 am - New York, NY
They have lots of different sugar-free syrups, milk types and drinks. I love coffee, but haven't ventured past iced coffee with milk. What do you like?

sunpat41
on 8/16/11 3:43 am
I love, love love Starbucks, I always get a venti Ice Coffee with extra nonfat milk with splenda
                        HW 250/ SW 246 CW 137

jazzycatz
on 8/16/11 3:44 am, edited 8/16/11 3:44 am - Joppa, MD
Well I'm boring so I have a Grande Triple Shot Non-Fat Latte.  Or a Non-Fat Cafe Misto.  For cold I have a Grande Tazo Tea/Lemonade mix with unsweetened black tea. 

I started drinking latte because of the protein.  I drink the Misto when I just want coffee.  Can't drink coffee black yet just  unsweetened. 

I know a lot of ladies seem to love the skinny cinnamon dolce latte.  Or skinny vanilla latte.

I just don't drink flavored coffee.  :-( 

*Edited to apologize for the sexist comment guys.  I have seen ment get the cinnamon dolce, too.  
kikidallas
on 8/16/11 3:57 am
I get venti iced black coffee with a scoop of Nectar Cappucino proetin powder mixed in. Yum.

Don 1962
on 8/16/11 4:39 am
Venti latte, 2% "default" milk with three pumps each of SF Caramel and SF Vanilla.  Lady friend highly bragged on SF cinnamon dolce she had this morning.  Would have spelled it out in detail but I erased the text already.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Joanne M.
on 8/16/11 5:00 am - VA
RNY on 03/16/11 with
I get a tall iced coffee with 2% and SF caramel syrup.  I love it. I try not to get it every day but some days I need it.

Heidi L.
on 8/16/11 5:07 am - San Jose, CA
Lately, 16 ounce Decaf Americano w/ shot of SF Hazelnut or Vanilla and room for skim milk.

Great ideas guys!

Pre-op  260.8#...Surgery 242#...Current 190#...Lowest 166#...Goal 155.8#

Pholaris
on 8/16/11 5:17 am
OK, so what I get IS NOT Healthy-- Tall Non Fat White Moccha with only half the syrup. No Whip, extra hot. LOL
Pregnancy%20ticker
maggiet
on 8/16/11 5:38 am - Durham, NC
I'd been getting the skinny hazelnut latte, iced right now, and I add benefiber and protein at home in my shaker so I mix it all together. It has too many calories, though, with the protein I added so now I'm just getting decaf with SF hazelnut and still adding my protein and benefiber. I use Isopure Zero Carb Creamy Vanilla from GNC for the protein so it is still creamy.

aseg21
on 8/16/11 6:40 am - Miami, FL
I get iced passion tea with one Splenda, Earl Grey with skim and Splenda or on very rare occassion, an iced coffee with skim and a shot of sugar free caramel syrup. I try and stick to tea so the temptation for caffeine isn't as overwhelming! I had a cup of coffee (thought it was decaf, but not so much) this weekend and whoa baby.. a year without caffeine was definitely noticed.

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs