Surgery in the morning, yipee

dawney
on 8/23/11 5:46 am
Just wanted to wish good luck to all the other members having surgery tomorrow.  I'm 10 am and I fell like a 3 year old that cannot hold still.  See ya on the loosers bench soon.

Best wishes and prayers to all
Dawn A Boesch    
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 8/23/11 5:52 am
Congrats and have a blessed surgery and recovery.

I am one day after you. My surgery is at 7:30am, have to be at the hospital at 6am.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Nessy2976
on 8/23/11 6:14 am - MD
 Good LUCk to you BOTH!!!  I am a week out and finding it easier everyday 
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
2nd_Chance_Chick
on 8/23/11 7:10 am
Congrats to you!

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

hopiej
on 8/23/11 6:51 am - fort knox, KY
Good Luck to both of you! I am right behind you on the 26th! Lucky enough to be the first case of the day...arrival at the hospital time is 530am, for a 730 surgery time!! I had my vena cava filter placed this morning so I am all kinds of medicated and hope it kinda hangs around for at least the next day or so, just to help me pass the time and keep relaxed and calm!! :) See you on the other side girls!
Jameen G.
on 8/23/11 7:01 am - NC
The very best to everyone ... my surgery is at 10:30 tomorrow ... so very excited!!!!

jameen (take a minute to smile ...)

monicapena
on 8/23/11 7:59 am - OH
I am so excited for you and everyone else who is having it soon. I had mine 12 days ago. It's getting easier day by day, so stay focused. Take that pain medicine and take walks and remember to sip, sip, sip. Everyone is different. I still sleep in a recliner LOL. I'm a baby when it comes to pain. Take care and Hooray for you

Monica  ( me walking ) LOL
Most Active