It seems like forever!! (Also, Junies, left a post on June forum)

princessfrogee
on 8/24/11 12:45 pm - AL
Seems like forever since I have been on OH.  It was only a few weeks ago when I last checked in, but seems like forever.  I am 9 wks post-op this wk. and have lost a little over 55 lbs.  Lost a lot in inches in the beginning and now the lbs are catching up.  Am down several sizes in clothes.  This week I am wearing a 16/18 shirt.  Can't even remember the last time I wore that size!!  Was wearing 4X pre-op.  Everything is going great and no issues other than needing to crack down on my vitamins more.  I updated my OH blog, feel free to peruse there for more.  Just wanted to say hey and give a quick update.  For those that missed it, I did pics on my 6 wk post-op (in my albums).  Will do some more post-op pics in a wk or two.  Just wanted to share as I know it helps/ed when I see when others post their before/afters and tell their tales.  Thanks again for the Veterans that always help and share to help us newbies get through!!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Audi5000
on 8/24/11 12:49 pm
Glad to hear that you are doing well.  I am only 2 wks out and wondering if the pounds should be falling off faster...glad to know I can hold off on my anxiety attack.  Wow- a size 16/18!  Good for you! 

My Macronutrient Breakdown

Daily Average for the Last 30 Days
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash
Like this widget? Get your own at ObesityHelp.com

princessfrogee
on 8/24/11 1:11 pm - AL
Well as you know, everyone loses at different rates.  Never judge your losses with others.  It is ok to get a general idea for a guideline, but in the end everyone's body is different.  My weight loss started out fast, slowed to a crawl, yo-yo'd a lb or two for about two wks and now back to decent loss every few days.  Yours is coming off no matter what, just in its own time.    Hang in there!

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Most Active
Recent Topics