FINALLY!

M. Murphy
on 9/2/11 7:56 am
So after having my wls delayed back in June, I finally got a new date and had my surgery this past Tues. I was extremely nervous and woke up in so much pain but everything went well and I am healing. Last night was a tough night though, I could not sleep from the pain and had a coughing fit at about 3 am then woke up later that morning with hiccups. Today has been a better day, I can move about with little pain. I am hoping this too will pass quickly and I can get back to "normal"
Becca R.
on 9/2/11 8:11 am - WA
Well first off a HUGE congrats is in order!!! I hope that you will start feeling better soon and everday should be getting a little better and a little easier... Take care
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
M. Murphy
on 9/6/11 3:19 am
Thank you...it took me a while to reply because after that post the next several days were really rough =(
I feel like a different person today and will be seeing my dr for a follow up today. However, I've been so scared to eat anything that I am sure I am depriving my body of the nutrients I really need. Prior to my surgery I LOVED water, it was the only thing I would drink...now, not so much. I take a sip or two and I hate it. Any suggestions on what to eat, I am so afraid of not being able to keep it down.

Thanks
jnewman
on 9/2/11 11:21 am - OK
Congrats on the surgery! I had mine on the same way and feel the same way you do. It gets better each and everyday and walking helps. I had the hiccups two days ago and I know that hurt. Hope you are feeling well soon!!! 
M. Murphy
on 9/6/11 3:22 am
YAY, congrats to you too. I had a rough couple of days but I'm a little better today. My incision area is the only thing that is bothersome and I hope next week will be better. Good luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics