omg....sooo freakin embarrassed!!! lol

Nicole S.
on 9/3/11 12:37 pm - York Haven, PA
So I was at our new local wal-mart with my 8 yr old son this evening getting some things for dinner...I had a pair of jeans on that were a lil big but were stil fit to my legs so i thought i would wear them....I was pushing the cart, bent down to get something from a bottom shelf...stood up and walked down the next isle and my freakin pant**** the floor.....thanks goodness i had clean underwear on and a somewhat long t-shirt.....not to sure who saw what.....i hope they didnt get it on a security cam cuz i just got a part time job there!!! lol :) so embarrassed!! lol :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

pouch_potato
on 9/3/11 12:49 pm - PA
Hey, beats bending over and having your pants split! Congrats!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers Notes:
SweetLilyAnn
on 9/3/11 1:09 pm - TX
Oh that is just priceless.....My pants are falling off as well and I appreciate the warning Bless ur heart..... Hey, if someone saw you, you gave them quite a thrill. Thanks for sharing.

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/11 2:16 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
lol--I've read about people who've lost their pants walking upstairs with their arms full, or 
walking through the parking lot, once in the line waiting to checkout!  This is cool!  I just
 hope you're not the latest peopleofwalmart.com  all-star! 

So cool!
Evelyn3131
on 9/3/11 9:24 pm - Burlington, NC
Hey,

I had to post because you have made my morning.     Teheeheheeee... this is hilarious.  Don't be embarassed laughter is good for the soul and my soul is in a good space right now... I can't stop laughing.

Surgery Date 6/30/2011          
poet_kelly
on 9/3/11 10:25 pm - OH
Oh... I would be horribly embarrassed too.  You know, the truth is, anyone that saw might have thought it was a little funny, but I bet you no one is even thinking of it now.  I know you are but I was a much bigger deal to you than to anyone that might have seen it.

I'll tell you something else.  I used to do home health care and I had a client that was termially ill and had lost a lot of weight.  She had to go downtown (lived in a fairly big city) with her father to the Social Security office or Medicaid or something like that.  She had on a skirt and as they were crossing a busy street, it fell down and she was in the middle of the street in her undies.  When she was telling me about it the next morning I felt bad for her but she was actually kind of laughing about it.  So now you know you aren't the only one this has ever happened to!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Laura in Texas
on 9/3/11 10:51 pm
That's hilarious and exactly the reason I never went anywhere without a belt while I was losing. 

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

AnneGG
on 9/3/11 10:56 pm
Now that is one funny/embarrassing NSV!!! Congratulations!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

SweetGirl11
on 9/4/11 7:58 am
I feel SOOOOOO bad for you but I couldn't help but laugh. 

You reminded me of a story my Mom told me.  She said her Mom, my Granny, lost her slip once.  It fell down around her ankles.  She just camly stepped out of it, picked it up, and kept walking!  

Michelle    (OH member since 2004 - new user name)

HW 285 / SW 270 / GW 140 / LW 135 / CW 185

RNY 6/8/2009  
Starting size 26/28, now size 12/14

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."  -Hebrews 13:8

nascar24n48
on 9/4/11 9:08 am
Thanks for laugh!  Just wait until you bend over and your "lemons in tube socks" fall out of your bra. LOL.

Preop 242  Height 5'4"  Current: 145 Want to get back to 135. ZERO Complications! ZERO Vomiting  (Chew, chew, chew)! ZERO Regrets!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 310 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 499 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 567 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 557 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 286 views
Recent Topics