Forum for ???

H0WD0Y0ULIKEMEN0
W

on 9/10/11 2:26 am - Baltimore, MD
 Im fairly new here, I have been jumping around the forums.  I have some questions about after surgery sexual activities and not sure where to ask them.  I dont think it would be appropriate to ask them here.

So if someone could lead me to the right forum, I wouldnt be as uncomfortable asking them.  

Thanks
Highest Weight: 235 Pre op Start Weight:222 Surgery Weight 205 Current Weight:152Goal Weight: 118
Nothing taste as good as Thin feels      

Samantha L.
on 9/10/11 2:29 am - Petaluma, CA
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/sex_before_and_after_wls/

There isn't anything that you could ask that would bother *me*, but there is a forum for it. 

I hope you find the answers you're looking for. 

H0WD0Y0ULIKEMEN0
W

on 9/10/11 4:49 am - Baltimore, MD
 well can you tell me where I can find that forum  
Highest Weight: 235 Pre op Start Weight:222 Surgery Weight 205 Current Weight:152Goal Weight: 118

poet_kelly
on 9/10/11 2:36 am - OH
It's fine to ask them here.  We talk about everything here!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 9/10/11 2:45 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
I was curious too now that you mentioned it. How long before you can resume regular sexual activity? Anybody?
Cherry

poet_kelly
on 9/10/11 6:12 am - OH
Whenever you feel up to it is fine.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

H0WD0Y0ULIKEMEN0
W

on 9/10/11 7:34 am - Baltimore, MD
 Thanks Kelly about to post my question

Most Active