In my perfect world...

Lisa R.
on 9/11/11 6:46 am - CA
 In my perfect world I would have one meal that would be exactly what I wanted to eat, but still be low calorie, low fat, high protein, low carb and sugar free....

What would my meal be?  

Fried chicken, corn, mashed potatoes with butter and Chocolate cake with thick butter cream frosting for dessert.  

In my perfect world this meal would have 0 grams sugar, 50 grams of protein, 0 carbs and less then 200 calories.  LOL  Just dreaming.....I love and appreciate healthy food, but every now and then I just wish Fried Chicken was good for you.

What would your perfect meal be in your perfect world?

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Cherylkas
on 9/11/11 6:49 am - PA
 My perfect meal would be a full Thanksgiving spread...turkey, stuffing,peiroges (homemade), cranberry salad, garlic mashed taters....

Ok now I am craving all those yummies....off to get some tea.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Samantha L.
on 9/11/11 6:51 am - Petaluma, CA
 In downtown Petaluma there is a pizza parlor called Old Chicago Pizza.  The large pizza (with only cheese) weighs over 5 lbs.  They serve it to you on an iron candle (to keep it warm) and it really must be eaten with a fork because it's SO THICK and cheesy.  (This is one of the few times I eat cheese). 
  In MY perfect world, an Old Chicago Pizza with sun dried tomato pesto, chicken and onions (or even just a pepperoni and olive) would be 50g of protein, 120 calories and 5 carbs.  *sigh*  Even before surgery, I could only eat two slices.. YUM!

nfarris79
on 9/11/11 8:41 am - Germantown, MD
 In my perfect world, this meal would have 0 carbs: pasta with garlic bread & tiramisu. :(  We don't live in a perfect world, so I'll just eat my cheese stick and shut up.

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Lisa R.
on 9/11/11 12:07 pm - CA
I'll just eat my cheese stick and shut up!  LOL  That's funny 

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Most Active
Recent Topics