Having my lower body lift Tuesday, any one here had it and have any suggestions

dutchgirl50
on 9/11/11 9:11 am - Ontario, CA
I am having an inner and outer thigh lift, buttock lift and tummy tuck on Tuesday by Dr. Katzen who I found here on Obesity Help, in Beverly Hills, CA..Lived in California all my life and had never been to Beverly Hills, lol..
I am getting super nervous, the procedure takes 10 hours and I will be in an aftercare center for two nights.  Has anyone else had any of this work done?  How is the pain afterwards?  Were you able to get around?  I have 3 kids and 2 grandkids living with me and would kind of like to know how the recovery is.
Can anyone help..
Karen

Ale L.
on 9/11/11 9:29 am
RNY on 03/08/11 with
i can't provide you an advice as i have not had one...but i just wanted to wish you the best of luck!

Zombie
on 9/11/11 9:41 am
Hi, there is a lot of people on the plastics portion of this site who have had it done, just go there and you should find a lot of information you are looking for. Good luck.

~Paul~

dutchgirl50
on 9/11/11 10:16 am - Ontario, CA
Where is the plastics forum?  Do not see it, what is it called,
Thanks, Karen
Cynthia L.
on 9/11/11 10:19 am - Clarence, NY

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

Laura in Texas
on 9/11/11 10:22 am
I'm about 10 weeks out from a lbl/bl. I also stayed in the hospital 2 nights. By the time I went home on day 3, I could get in and out of bed on my own. My mom helped me with my wound care for a few days and then I could pretty much do everything on my own. Take your pain meds on schedule to prevent pain and get a raised toilet seat. That's my best advice.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

theabunny71
on 9/12/11 3:18 am
So jealous wish I could afford it.  Good Luck to you and best wishes!

ladybugnessa
on 9/12/11 4:11 am - Owings Mills, MD
I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift at the end of june... stayed overnight in the hospital.

I will do the thighs back and butt next year...

I was on the table 6 hours with the 2 procedures above and to be honest it was the worst pain out of any of my surgeries whi*****luded two c-sections, a gall bladder removal, the RNY and metal implanted (and later removed) from my anikle.

I could NOT get off the couch myself. I was not allowed to stand up straight so I needed help to get up and my boyfriend acted like a walker he would brace me with his arms and walk backwards to help me get to the bathroom.  I needed a raised toilet seat  because I could not get up and down by myself without one...  I needed full time help for 4 or 5 days...  it still hurts to lift heavy things.

It's been nearly 3 months and I still can't sneeze or cough without belly pain and my incisions are still tender.... mostly my breasts... but the belly is so numb that I can't shave down there anymore because I cut myself and don't know it...

Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Most Active
Recent Topics