Sigh...beginning of a stall?

Anarare
on 9/14/11 1:19 am - VA
I am starting to freak out. I had gastric bypass on 8-8-11. I went from 336 two weeks before surgery to 310 on surgery day to 285 the beginning of last week. I am now stuck at this weight. I just got my period 3 days ago...so thought maybe that was why...or am I starting a stall? I think my body is kinda like whoa, what happened? I eat an average of about 350-500 calories a day, and my trainer said today to try to boost it up some closer to maybe 900. My doctor said 1000 a day would be great - but the less I eat the faster I loose weight. I am wondering if my body is just not letting go of weight cause I am eating so little. I am trying my best to get food in, I feel like I am always eating something! My Dr has me eating 3 meals a day that are 1/4c and two snacks if needed.  I am eating at all three meals and the snacks.

I guess I am curious if it is normal to have a stall early out...or am I broken? Shouldn't the stupid weight start coming off again?!!? AHHHH!

I am getting nervous as I bust my butt at the gym every morning, and the weight isnt even budging!!! With my hormones from the weight loss and my period I am so freaking emotional I am crying over this...I just want to make sure the RNY is still working...and I didnt do through all of this for nothing :(

HW: 400lbs+,  SW: 310lbs, CW: 218lbs, GW: 150lbs        
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/11 1:25 am - Boston, MA
 Chillax darlin!! You are not broken!  You have lost 25 lbs in just a few weeks! it's normal to take a little break at a month out.. I stayed the same weight for 2 weeks, dropped 15 lbs then stayed the same weight for 3 weeks.. it's normal you can't lose weight every single day.  I ate 500 calories til 2 months out then I went to 800 and now I'm at 6 months I just moved to 1200 you do have to get in enough if you are exercising a lot.  It will come off I promise!!
Anarare
on 9/14/11 10:15 am - VA
 Ty, I guess I was starting to get nervous as I was loosing sooo fast then it just stopped!!!  TY for your response!  I am staying off the scale for the next week ha ha!

HW: 400lbs+,  SW: 310lbs, CW: 218lbs, GW: 150lbs        
deborah N.
on 9/15/11 3:56 am - Bellmore, NY
HI I think its very normal to slow down.. your doing great and we can't keep losing as much as we want and would like to all the time.. I also feel i am at a slower loss in 2 weeks i go to my dr so we ll see how the scale shows... im just now starting to get back into working out.. i wasnt allowed since I still had an open wound.. so we'll see how that helps again have a great day!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 189 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?