Anyone out there scheduled for 9/26???

paulrap
on 9/18/11 11:24 pm
One week from today and today also starts my 1 week liquid diet! Give me strength. lol

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

teachermarsha
on 9/19/11 3:35 am
Just had RNY this past Tues.  One week tomorrow.  I'm so amazed at how well I have done.  I had a knee replacement 2 years ago and let me tell you, THAT was pain.  This was nothing compared to that.  I was lucky enough to not need pain meds after thurs. morn.  I am uncomfortable sometimes but not pain.  I hope and pray for you that it will be that easy for you.  Good luck and holler if you have questions.  I posted the evening I got home and had answers immediately.  This is a great group of losers!!

paulrap
on 9/19/11 4:28 am
Thanks Marsha! It is so good to hear you are doing well! I am hoping this crazy hunger will subside a lil after I get through the first few days of liquids! I remember doing this with my lapband surgery and its not any easier the second time around!

Hope your day is great!

Paula

Banded 1/22/2009 Revision to RNY 9/26/11

teresarenea
on 9/19/11 8:27 am - KY
I also am having mine the 26th!!!! I have a 3 day liquid diet
Teresa            
Paddy11
on 9/19/11 12:05 pm
Hi, I am scheduled for September 27th,  Have a two week liquid diet.  One week down. Good news I am no longer hungry. Just trying to make sure I get all the protein and liquid in I need.  It was hard for the first few days, better now. Good Luck with your surgery!!
teresarenea
on 9/20/11 10:53 am - KY
good luck to you also!!!!!
Teresa