Yogurt

poeticdlt1
on 9/29/11 6:12 am
I love yogurt, but I've looked at the sugar content and it is so high. What yogurts are O.K. besides the plain ones and which ones are high in protein.

_Donna_
on 9/29/11 6:18 am
Greek yogurt is higher in protein than regular.
As for sugar, most come in "light", I had been eating activia light but recently started eating dannon light and fit.

RNY 5-5-2011

Bralen
on 9/29/11 6:32 am
I eat plain Greek yogurt and add sugar free jelly or crystal light to it.
Start weight 263     Surgery weight 247  
sjweiser
on 9/29/11 7:29 am
 Hi I enjoy Dannon Light and Fit its my favorite.
poet_kelly
on 9/29/11 8:46 am - OH
Lots are high in added sugar.  Some even have high fructose corn syrup!  If you have a Kroger nearby, Carbmaster is low in sugar and comes in lots of great flavors.  Otherwise, I suggest plain Greek yogurt.  You can add stuff to it for flavor.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

AnneGG
on 9/29/11 9:33 am
Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt or Fage 0%, with fruit and a couple handfuls of low fat granola on top, yup yup! My daily go-to!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

tiffers1971
on 9/29/11 11:08 am - IN
My dietician recommends only eating yogurt that is 10g or less in sugar. I use Fiber One 50. Has less than 5g and comes in a 4oz serving size. Perfect!