Back from my Disneyworld trip and so enjoyed it

nancy409
on 10/5/11 10:42 pm - PA
It was so great going on a ride and not looking at the size of the people getting off the ride to estimate whether I would fit in the seat or not.  I really enjoyed knowing I can go up to any ride and not be embarassed by the safety bar not fitting properly.
For those out there who plan on going to Disney and wonder if there is food there to eat and stay and plan it is a doable task.  It does take some advance planning and some will power to stay away from all those desserts but can be done.  We were on the dining plan and every meal comes with a dessert.  It would be nice to have some other option but it is what it is and we have to work around it. 

boomsheeka01
on 10/5/11 11:34 pm - Killeen, TX

YAY!!  Good for you! I remember last year when hubby and I went to Seaworld I was so happy that I didnt have to look at other folks and think 'well if they can fit so can I'    I rode all those rollar coasters twice and felt so good!! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/11 11:46 pm - FL
By the way, as a former Disney cast member, if you tell them in advance of your dietary requirements (e.g., no/low sugar, high protein, etc.) they will work with you to notify the places of what you need.  That only works for places that do reservations, but it can help.  I'm glad you enjoyed the parks.  I'm looking forward to going on some of the rides at Universal soon since previously i was too big for some of the rides with weight limits.  :)